02 December 2008

Things I hate about you

  • I would give up everything for you, but you are not willing to make sacrifices for me.
  • I would rather spend time with you than with friends, but you prefer your friends.
  • When I am upset you are the only person I want to talk to... when you are upset I am the one person you do not want to see.
  • You "punish" me by ignoring me as soon as I say or do something that you don't like.
  • If you want to be alone I must let you be regardless of what I want, but if I need something from you and you're not in the mood, you will refuse.
  • You won't watch or do something that I'll enjoy just to spend time with me.
  • You used to be sensitive and caring, you used to want to make me happy... now you don't seem to care.
  • When she was sad you drove all the way to cheer her up, but when I am down you get irritated with me.
  • If you're in a bad mood you take it out on me.
  • You lie and hide stuff.
  • No matter how hard I try, it's never good enough.
  • You're always sorry but you always hurt me again.
  • I have to do everything your way.
  • I'm not allowed to threaten you but you always threaten me.
  • I love you more.
  • I miss you more.
  • You won't talk and you won't erase this doubt from my mind.
  • You wanted me more when you couldn't have me.
  • You're not the boy you told me you were.
  • You don't seem upset when our relationship is on the verge of ending.
  • I wish I could act like you
  • ...but I am afraid that it won't even bother you.

No comments: