25 November 2008

Interest's Sake

This blog will be anonymous - it is something I need desperately because notes on Facebook just don't cut it anymore and I don't always want the people there to read what I write. So my name is not important - nobody who knows me probably even comes to this site.

Here is what might be of interest:
  • I am a January 1990-kid
  • I am South African
  • There are no lions in my backyard, I do have two cats and a dog and hamsters though
  • I am leaving school soon - 4 exams left to write
  • I love chocolate, my favourites being Beacons Caramel Biscotti Slab, M&Ms and Hershey's Kisses - in that order.
  • Macaroni and Cheese is probably the best invention after chocolate
  • Meat is not so cool and only to be eaten when force-fed
  • Stir-fry is the one thing I cannot get down my throat

  • I am liberal.
  • I am fanatic about justice, equality and freedom - do not get in my way.
  • My beliefs may be a bit odd sometimes, but they are driven by a sense of morality.
  • I try to be a follower of Christ. It doesn't work so well sometimes, but I do try.
  • "I am oddball" - I try not to care. Deal with it.

  • The loss of culture in our world is one of the things I consider a greatest tragedy.
  • Books are your friends!
  • Regarding books and movies - I can't do the horror-thing.
  • Otherwise, any good craftsmanship is appreciated. Even action and thriller, but I will always enjoy those that reveal society most, like historical stuff.
  • With regards to music, anything besides house and heavy metal that tries to have good lyrics.

  • I am going to change the world one day... watch me.

No comments: